Become a Top Studio Engineer
Understand the different types of equipments and softwares necessary to build a music studio of your own.
Design Great and Succesful Music Campaigns
Our studio engineering course is results-focused. You will learn what it takes to build successful music campaigns.
Studio Engineering Prep (Compulsory)1 Week
Introduction to Studio Engineering.
Beat Making & Sound Recording. (Onsite)4 Weeks
Learn how to record sound using different softwares and equipments
Mixing & Mastering Sounds (Onsite)5 Weeks
Learn the basics of mixing and mastering sounds
Acoustic Treatment (Offsite)2 Weeks
Understand how to apply acoustic treatments to sound and different tools that can help you speed up the process.
- Theoretical perspectives of sound
- Sound produced by vibration (longitudinal and transverse waves)
- Echo, reflection and reverberation
- Attributes of sound (acoustic envelope)
- Studio engineering / music production glossary
- Setting up a cheap and good musical studio
- Introduction to the different musical instruments (brass, string, percussion,woodwind instruments)
- Making music using DAWs (Fruity loops, reason, cubase, logic & protools)
- Signal path for recording
- Microphones, mixers, audio interfaces and speakers
- Audio processing, EQing, compression, expansion, gating & limiting
- Mixing using DAWs (Fruity loops, reason, cubase, logic & protools)
- Advanced mixing using inserts, sends, effects and automations
- Mixdown for mastering
- A seven (7) step mastering formula
- Signal path and workflow for mastering (Equalization, enhancement, compression, clipping and limiting)
- Acoustic treatment explained
- Acoustic tools (Absorbers, Diffusors, Resonators and free standing devices)
Download the Detailed Syllabus of Our Programme
Our instructors are experienced professionals who share our passion for investing in others.
Learn New Skills
Our experienced team works directly with each student to make sure that they learn studio engineering(music production) in a short amount of time
Start Freelancing Immediately
By the end of the training, if you decide to go the Freelancer route, we will assist you with everything needed to start freelancing immediately.